Saturday, May 15, 2010

Parmesan Potato Wedges




Here's a great side dish to serve with your favorite grilled meat.

Cut up the amount of potatoes you need for the number of people you are feeding (use russet, red, or fingerlings) It doesn't matter the size you cut them, but try and make them even so that cooking time will be the same for each piece.

Melt 1/3 c. butter and mix with 1 tsp. minced garlic (I used the bottled kind), 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese (the kind in the green bottle), and 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning. Coat the potato wedges with the butter mix and bake in a 425 degree oven for about 30 minutes. It might take a little longer if you went for potato wedges instead of smaller bit size pieces.

I put my butter mix in a ziploc bag and then added my potatoes and shook them up. The only problem I had was that my potatoes were cold (they had been out in my garage) and the butter solidified and made it hard to coat the pieces. I haven't had that problem before.

Great served with ranch dressing

**Here's a recipe card for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment