Sunday, September 18, 2011

Salad Burgers

I'm back!! Here to post some amazing things me and my mom made... well maybe not so amazing but still fun!
First we have Salad Burgers!
Again a pretty simple recipe but great to come home to after you have been at a hard soccer game!
1/4 lb. grated cheese (as much as you feel like)
3 chopped hard boiled eggs
i can tuna fish
1/2 cup salad dressing (or the mayo and mustard mix that you put in tuna fish sandwiches)
2 T. chopped green pepper
2 T. chopped onion
2 T. chopped pickle
2 T. olives
Hamburger Buns
Mix together and spread on hamburger buns; wrap in tin foil. Bake at 350 for 15 min (until cheese melts)
(This is what the filling should more or less look like. My mom doesn't like olives so she didn't put them in)
Anyway it tasted sooo good! serve with fresh chopped fruit and chips or fries! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love salad burgers! I had forgotten all about them because my kids didn't really like tuna. I am going to have to make these

    ReplyDelete