Sunday, September 18, 2011

Friday Night Deliciousness

Next up is, my very favorite, Homemade Pizza!! (YUM!! :)
I got this recipe from one of my young women leaders and I am in love with it! It is so good and pretty simple too. :)
Pizza Crust:
2 c. warm water *
4 c. flour(or until desired stickyness)
2 T. Evoo (oil works just fine)
2 T. Yeast*
2 T. sugar*
1 tsp salt
Put *'s together and let rise until yeast bubbles. Then add flour and salt. Knead in Evoo(now with this I'm never quite sure when to add it or how much... but i usually put about a tablespoon in and knead the dough til it pretty much mixes in. I never add the full 2 T. but it turns out really good anyway.) Let rise until doubled or more. About 45min to an hour. Bake at 400 for 10 min(till edges are golden) Then add your toppings and bake till done. Can put cornmeal on pans to prevent sticking but I just use pam and it works great.
Toppings:
Sauce: Can make your own but I use a whole bottle of the store bought. Less stress(:
Cheese (mozzarella is best)
Pepperoni, Canadian bacon w/ olives, pizza supreme toppings, etc.

My family has all different tastes so i made each corner of my pan be something different. I made cheese pizza, pepperoni, Canadian bacon, Canadian bacon w/ olives, and pizza supreme(pepperoni, Canadian bacon, olives, tomatoes, & green peppers...... yummmm!)
Enjoy!!
(it may not look so good but I assure you it is amazing)

And For Desert.... Snickerdoodles!!


Now I'm pretty sure you all have a recipe for this but I wanted to post it anyway! :)
1 c. butter, room temperature
1 1/3 c. sugar
2 eggs
3 c. flour
1 1/2 t. cream of tartar
1 t. baking soda
pinch of salt
Cinnamon Sugar Coating:: 2 T. sugar and 1 1/2 t. cinnamon
Prepare coating ; set aside. In a large bowl, beat butter sugar and eggs till fluffy. Add flour, tartar, soda and salt; beat till blended. Shape into balls and roll in coating, completely cover. Place on ungreased cookie sheet (cause of the butter in them). Bake at 375 for 10min or until golden. Cool on racks.
It's another simple one but these are one of my favorite cookies so I hope you enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment