Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Chili Con Queso Dip


This is a favorite every time I make it for parties. It is the easiest recipe, tastes good, and goes a long way! I quote a roommate when she so adoringly said, "I wish I was a chip so I could just bathe in this..." :) Most recently I made this for Halloween and had several requests for it. So here it is! :) The all-famous queso dip!

{ingredients}
1 lb Velveeta cheese- cubed
1 bunch green onions- chopped
2 cans chili con carne (without beans)
1 can chopped green chilies
1 pkg (8oz) cream cheese {*optional*, but I like to add it}

{directions}
mix all ingredients and bake in oven @ 250 for 1 hr. OR
put in a slow cooker until melted and warm {if you spray your slow-cooker before then there is less burnt}
{serve warm with corn or tortilla chips}

*here's the recipe*


1 comment: