Sunday, November 15, 2009

New to the cooking world...

My mother became a cooking fanatic just as I was preparing myself to leave home... she caught me just in time to instill a love of cooking in me as I started my new life. Now, newly married I am finding just how terribly new to the cooking world I am...Yet, I love to experiment with my skills in the kitchen... :) In so doing I have discovered some amazing recipes and have had many ask for copies... But those who know me understand that I tend to forget things rather easily... and their chances of actually receiving those recipes are slim to none. This was my brilliant "recipe" (so to speak) for my dilemma. A Blog in which I can store my recipes (tried and true or tried and failed...) and others can insert advice and helpful cooking hints to me in my experiments too! Yay!!!

PS. maybe I can get mom to join me on my little quest... :)

1 comment:

  1. Your mom has given me some wonderful recipes that quickly became favorites!

    I'm afraid any cooking hint from me would be telephone numbers for any local take-out places! Just kidding. :-)

    ReplyDelete