Monday, October 22, 2012

Bat Wings: Take 2

We had a successful witches' dinner this past weekend. The food was fun and delicious and yes, I served the dreaded bat wings to my guests. They all ate them just fine. They were even complimented on how tasty they were. And I am unsure whether the plate I sent home for one of the husbands will be shared... All that said, we did eat dinner in candlelight... The moral of the story, don't be deceived by appearances...


Mom made these two years ago for our annual Halloween dinner. My husband was unable to eat them then... but he had two last night. The trick seems to be not to look at it as you eat... You can find the original recipe with our past dinner here.

The side we ate them with was a garlic cauliflower-mashed potato recipe I found in a magazine. I altered it some (as I always seem to do) and they were quite tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment