Monday, October 22, 2012

No Bake Nutella Cheesecakes

I did some looking around Pinterest and found some absolutely delicious ideas for desserts for my Witches' Tea Party. Ultimately, I did not find exactly what I was looking for. So I pulled from an idea here and there and came up with a simple, yet rich and decadent dessert. Then I added some fun... accessories...


No Bake Nutella Cheesecakes
makes 6-8 personal servings

{ingredients}
crust:
3/4 c. Oreos, crushed
1 1/2 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
3-4 Tbsp Butter, melted

Cheesecake
1 pkg cream cheese (softened)
2/3 c. Nutella
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2-1 c. Whipped cream

{directions}

Mix together cookie crumbs, butter, and sugar. Divide evenly in small containers (small jars work, I used these adorable mini cups I found.) Press firmly. Set aside. (For a whole cheesecake, you can double the crust recipe and put in in a spring form or regular sized pan.)

Beat cream cheese and Nutella until smooth. Add vanilla. With a spatula, fold in 1/2 c. whipped cream. Add more until desired consistency is reached. (you could potentially make it more of a moose texture if you wanted) I wanted cheesecake, so I didn't add a lot more than 1/2 c.

Spoon Nutella mixture on top of the crust and refrigerate before serving. (1-2 hours before or overnight works great too. These were even good the day after too...)

To serve: add some whipped cream on top and serve cold. Does life get any better than Oreos and Nutella? I submit that it does not! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment