Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A New Kind of Recipe Box


So I've decided that I would like to share my fun... I thought it could be fun to have a family recipe box on the accessible Internet. And so... I have finally convinced my mother to join the blogging community! :) With her new-found love of cooking I can't wait to see what she will post for all to enjoy! :)

Let me explain myself once again for any who are new to my little blog... I am a newlywed who doesn't really know too much about cooking. I am excited to learn my new possibilities and my adorable husband is a very willing guinea pig. I have created this blog for a few reasons. 1} some people have asked me for recipes when I make something for a gathering... this makes them easily accessible. 2} I have my own recipes wherever I am. No more needing to remember to bring my recipe everywhere. 3} As I am relatively new to this whole cooking thing, I know many of you out there are full of experience and wisdom... any comments conveying such are greatly appreciated. :) If you try one of the recipes, leave a comment! Tell us how it went!

Happy Cooking!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun! I'm not much of a cook, though. :-)
    How do you plan on setting it up?

    ReplyDelete