Sunday, December 27, 2009

Want to join the Box?!

As I posted a few times ago, I am interested in experimenting with a family recipe box here on my blog. I know you all have delicious recipes and what is better than sharing them with everyone you love?! I have posted instructions on my side bar (to the left) about how to join up as an author so you can post on the blog too.

Leave a comment here on this post with your email address (or you can email me) and I will send you an invitation to author.

Just remember in your posts:
  • keep names out of posts... use general terms like "husband" or "mother"
  • a picture is preferred so we may see your creations... quality doesn't really matter... just to give us an idea...
  • try to keep the recipes easy to follow and if there is anything you would like to add, please make it legibly different.
  • feel free to comment on other posts as well, with advice, questions, or personal experiences!
  • try to keep the labels on your post in the ones that have already been made... and try to always put a "time" (30min) label on it...
I'm so excited! Thanks for all who read and participate! :)

2 comments:

  1. Example:
    Hi there Jess! Great idea! Can't wait to participate!

    Jess- emailaddressgoeshere@gmail.com

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to join! Please :D

    My blog account is smilin.ica@gmail.com, but I don't check it very often so when you send the invite just remind me to check it :D YAY

    ReplyDelete